– Satyakam Ray Eyes are red, inflicted with pain,pouring heavily with stoic strain. The heart is heavy; the soul is numb,witnessing theatrics is dumb. This is my front, covering the face,saving the real below the surface. Serving my purpose, I am the mask,belies the feelings; that’s my task. My front side bearing the brunt,Rear watching the grin-quite stunned. Things have changed; I have reversed the … Continue reading The Crying Mask
– Satyakam Ray Boat 01- Man seated inside the boat (1st scenario) A hapless man sitting on a boat, Done by the waves, trying to float. Resources are down; the spirit is dwindling, No compass, not a single soul in sighting. Is he going for a watery grave? A little piece of land, he craves! No one answers the SOS calls, Nobody to witness … Continue reading Perception
– Aditi Anvita A poem whacking at the cryptic arched entrance,Probably, been procrastinating for a long time,I crave momentous ideas to greet them in,Exhilarating thoughts to stitch promising lines,Commence threading words with intellectTo welcome original exquisite composition,Speculate, explore, scribble and erase,So, heading through lots of clutter,On the blank undone stimulating sheet,Seek my soul to compose a competent piece,Spend moments and discover a free verse,Recent visitors … Continue reading A waiting poem
– Satyakam Ray Sitting on a park bench, Watching the birds chirping, Stillness in the wood and mood, And the clouds hovering, As far as I see above the horizon. I see a pair of squirrels, Playing in the trees, Nonchalantly with zero stress, Their existence is simple, Without any “modernism” fuss, As we humans do!! Writing down the words, As they come to my … Continue reading It’s better to be alone
– Aditi Anvita In the diverse regions of Earth,Numerous life nature brings forth. A long time back lived an inhabitant,From the desert, resources are not scant. His group roamed in a caravan,Their entire lifespan. They halted on speculating an oasis,Their ultimate supporting basis. That sustained them for a limited time,For that guy, the short duration was not sublime. He believed in the perks of plains,Cultivated, there … Continue reading Where did he go?