– Satyakam Ray Bibliosmia is the concept where book lovers directly sniff off the pages by keeping the book very close to their nostrils. Though this sweet but weird activity is limited to bibliophiles, still practiced worldwide. From lonely second-hand bookstores across the globe to sophisticated libraries, evidence of Bibliosmia can be found everywhere. It’s unknown when this concept got wider attention and how long … Continue reading Bibliosmia-The Charm of Old Book Smell
– Satyakam Ray During the creative flow process, the person channelizes all his élan vital to focus on the task on hand and try to perform 100% to get a sense of fulfillment, uninterrupted joy, and the feel of esteemed self-worth. History suggests that many gifted writers and best-seller novelists run a little to get their optimum creative flow. Many others follow their unique but weird ways … Continue reading How to Enter the Creative “Zone”? -An Analysis of Creative Flow and Hypergraphia
– Aditi Anvita A poem whacking at the cryptic arched entrance,Probably, been procrastinating for a long time,I crave momentous ideas to greet them in,Exhilarating thoughts to stitch promising lines,Commence threading words with intellectTo welcome original exquisite compositions,Speculate, explore, scribble and erase,So, heading through lots of clutter,On the blank undone stimulating sheet,Seek my soul to compose a competent piece,Spend moments and discover a free verse,Recent visitors … Continue reading A waiting poem
– Satyakam Ray Sitting on a park bench, Watching the birds chirping, Stillness in the wood and mood, And the clouds hovering, As far as I see above the horizon. I see a pair of squirrels, Playing in the trees, Nonchalantly with zero stress, Their existence is simple, Without any “modernism” fuss, As we humans do!! Writing down the words, As they come to my … Continue reading It’s better to be alone
– Aditi Anvita In the diverse regions of Earth,Numerous life nature brings forth. A long time back lived an inhabitant,From the desert, resources are not scant. His group roamed in a caravan,Their entire lifespan. They halted on speculating an oasis,Their ultimate supporting basis. That sustained them for a limited time,For that guy, the short duration was not sublime. He believed in the perks of plains,Cultivated, there … Continue reading Where did he go?